This Vintage Nick & Nora Martini/Cocktail glass gained its popularity through the film The Thin Man, a 1934 comity mystery film. The main characters, Nick and Nora Charles, sip cocktails out of these glasses throughout the film, and popularized the glass shape as a result. Today, Nick and Nora glasses serve as a throwback to the good old days, and are often used by craft cocktail bartenders (mixologist) to put a fun twist on classic and modern drinks alike.
- Each glass is diamond wheel engraved adding elegance to everyday use
- This 5.5 ounce cocktail glass is ideal for serving classic martinis, manhattans, or sidecars
- This sleek, rounded bowl design makes sipping cocktails easier than in a traditional martini glass
- Each design is elegantly etched on Libbey’s highest quality, Master Reserve glassware
- Each cocktail glass measures 6 inches tall by 3 inches round. dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended.